Monday, January 26, 2009

Teacher's Recipe

Dear All,

I am glad you liked the cookies. Here is the recipe. Good luck!


C is for Cookie
Chocolate chip cookies
1 1/2 cups of butter (I use the 200gr tablet w salt)
1  cup of granulated sugar
1 1/4 cups of brown sugar
3 eggs
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
4 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1/3 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 1/2 bar of chocolate - I use a pointed knife to chip the chocolate bar) real semi-sweet chocolate chips
Pre-heat the oven to 130°C. Combine butter, sugar, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla in large bowl. Beat at medium speed until creamy. Now you can remove the bowl from the mixer and continue adding the ingredients using the plastic spatula that comes with your mixer to stir it. First add chocolate chips, baking powder, and baking soda and stir all with the creamy mixture. Next, add flour (add cup by cup and stir each time you add a cup).


Use a tablespoon to drop the dough onto the baking pan covered with the cookie sheets, leave some space between them. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes to 180 degrees or until light golden brown. Let stand 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from cookie sheets.


Makes 4 dozen cookies.



8 comments:

  1. it was delicious, unfortunately Paraíba ate almost everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was delicious, congrats

    ReplyDelete
  3. It`s the best cookie I have ever eaten. Where did you learn this recipe?

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds difficult

    but worthy
    it`s delicious

    by Hugo and Marco

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, wherever I`m, I always remember of your delicious cokies. I can`t sleep very well anymore, I wake up only to make cokies. My life now envolves cokies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paraiba said calunia and defamation

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the cokies, however, my friend André said that he would sue you.He had a big stomachache...
    little lie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear JA,
    thank you so much for sharing your recipe!!! I'll definitely try it. I just hope my cookies are as tasteful as yours.
    Cheers,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete